My goal as your agent:
Are you looking for a Realtor to represent you and your best interests?
You, the home buyer, pay nothing for a professional Realtor, so let me
help you find the most home for the best price.
Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it
involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like. While
you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another
My goal is to represent your best interests in your search for a new home. You
will have full access to ALL homes available on the market. After selecting a
home that is right for your family, I will provide everything you need to know
about the property and make you fully aware of any inspections available.
When writing up an offer, I will help you negotiate so that the final contract
includes your best possible terms and conditions. Have confidence when
signing documents because I will give you the full benefit of my real estate
knowledge and experience.
How we work together:
You might be a bit afraid or intimidated by the whole process of buying a house.
It is my job to guide you, from beginning to end. I will take the time to go through
each and every step of the buying process with you. Together, we will consider:
• How much can you really afford?
• How to qualify for a mortgage?
• How much cash you should put down?
• What it takes to get approved for financing?
• How much your payments will be?
• The tax advantages of buying?
• Is renting or buying better for you?
|PacificWide Real Estate & Mortgage
• Pride: A home reflects its owner's values and lifestyle. Owning a home can
provide you with a source of pride, enjoyment and satisfaction.
• Independence: Owning your own home provides you with independence and
more privacy than renting. You are free to paint walls, plant flowers, keep pets
and anything else within legal bounds.
• Security: A home can provide security against inflation because the value of
your home increases as prices go up.
• Stability: Being established in a community provides a sense of belonging,
stability and security.
• Investment: As you make more payments and own more of your home, you
add to its investment value. Most improvements you make will also add to its
• Tax advantages: Interest on your mortgage loan is deductible on your yearly
personal income tax return. Many of the closing costs associated with
purchasing your home are deductible, as are your property taxes.
Benefits of home ownership: